Saturday, September 15, 2012

Salacious September!

So I know the month is half over already. In truth I have not been able to sit down and focus, thank you, college.

However! I do have good news!

Is available for FREE on Smashwords and Kobo. It usually takes a while before the price-matching gets to Amazon, but I'll let you know as soon as it goes free there and at PubIt too!

Onwards to things I'm working on this month!


Amber Jones, an innocent young woman of twenty-two who has never so much as thought of sex, finds herself curious enough to sell her virginity online. It starts off as a curious endeavor to see how much someone would really pay for such a thing. But when legendary underground billionaire Mason Black silences the auction immediately with the incredible offer of one billion dollars, Amber finds herself just as curious about him as she is about the act he's bought! Will this turn out to be just a business meeting, or was Amber no random investment? 

And I finally have the cover for my next erotic fairy tale: 


I am growing very attached to this story and I want it to be absolutely perfect when I publish it, so I'm not going to give you all false hope, but it will definitely be out before Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment