Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Change is Delicious!

In the process of updating the covers of my very first series I've received the new cover of Daddy's Little Slut and posted it here for my excitement and for your enjoyment:

Thank you, erocovers!
 New covers for Daddy's Anal Slut and Daddy's Little Smut Collection pending! What do you all think?

Also, here is another reason to get excited about Dirty December:


Now available forever for only .99! Which means...


You can get the bundle (4 books) for only $6.99! 
These prices have now officially taken hold on all distributors except Barnes & Noble, more technical difficulties going on over there, but hopefully it will all be fixed soon!

~*~*~*~
And I have more exciting news on my to-do list before Christmas comes to pass! 
I present to you:

Usually I think writing books about erotica writers is silly, but I made an exception for this book. This is my tribute to a professor I had this semester (name has been changed to protect the not-so-innocent) who happened to be the cause of many naughty day dreams... 

I have finals this week, my lovelies, but after Thursday my winter break begins and I have a slew of books in the line up that I can't wait to get down and dirty with!

Love you all,
Naomi Lauder

No comments:

Post a Comment