Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dirty December

Merry Christmas, and/or Happy Holidays! Whatever you celebrate this season, I am here once more at the beginning of the month to tell you what you can expect from me!

Well, I'm not calling this month Dirty December for no reason! The semester is coming to an end- thank goodness!- so, aside from finals I have about a month to dedicate to writing (and my loving boyfriend and Mister Scuffles). So, why is this month Dirty December?




That's why ;) Step siblings, spanking and hot, sexy forbidden love!

I have lots of other new kinks that I'm adding to my catalogue this month, so if there's something you would really love to see from me, there is a good chance if you tell me via email (naomilauder2012fan@gmail.com) or leave a comment of what you'd like to see and I just might make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment